Bibhuti Bhusan Government Primary Teachers’ Training Institute”, is a Govt. Institute, was established in 1989.With the objective of Spreading job- oriented and need-based education in this part of developing district of North 24 Parganas in the state of West Bengal. It was approved by the West Bengal Board of primary Education, with an intake of 100 (50+50) student trainees. From the Session 2009-2010 Bibhuti Bhusan Govt. PTTI Recognised by NCTE, ERC with a intack of 50 student and also affiliated by West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE). It is a Co-Educational Institution. Since the year of its establishment in 1989 it has been running smoothly and satisfactorily, catering to the needs of the locality. Owing to its heritage, academic track records and position in the communication network, the institute attracts students from a wide area and from a varied socio-economic background – a good number of whom come from the rural or semi-urban areas. . The examination results till the last session are satisfactory. Run as per the guidelines, syllabus and curriculum stipulated by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education the Institute has all the facilities for curricular and Co-Curricular activities.
- The vision of our institute is to transform and transfigure the students to be empowered teacher who engage teaching as a service and sacrifice to save the learners from the darkness of evil and lead towards the wisdom.
- To provide value based high quality education to the students at all time.
- To motivate student teachers to become transformative teachers who demonstrate faith in their thought, wisdom in words, courage in deeds and service as a symbol of their life.
- To train the student-teachers in such a way that they may fulfill the need of the society for appropriately equipped teachers.
- To inculcate in the students the sense of duty, discipline, responsibility and Service to the Nation and Society.
- Our mission is to provide quality education at affordable charges to the students from the background area and other places to prepare them best suited to the demands of the market.
- To guide our trainees in the attainment of professional competency to cope with the rapid advancement in the field of Education and Technology.
- To extend the teacher education services to the community for the wellbeing of the service.
- To develop the institute into a center of academic excellence.
- To provide opportunities to obtain valuable information about teaching techniques and skills.
352 total views, 2 views today